Golden Entertainment, Inc. urges those who gamble to do so responsibly. Problem gambling is an illness that strikes people from all walks of life, but it can be treated. If you think that you may have a gambling problem, or know of someone who does, please contact one of the organizations listed below for treatment or assistance.
· Do you gamble to escape worry or trouble?
· Do you gamble to get money to solve financial difficulties?
· Are you unable to stop playing, regardless of winning or losing?
· Do you often gamble until your last dollar is gone?
· Have you neglected your family because of gambling?
· Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
· Did gambling cause you to have difficulty sleeping?· Were you reluctant to use “gambling money” for normal expenditures?
Get Help Problem Gambling Consultants
1640 Alta Lane, Suite 11
Las Vegas, NV 89106(702) 363-3633
Low-cost intensive treatment program Nevada Council on Problem Gambling
3006 S. Maryland Parkway, Suite 405
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109(702) 369-9740
Problem Gamblers Helpline
Counselors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide information on available treatment and support groups in your area for both the gambler and those affected by the gambler’s problem. All calls are completely confidential.
Gamblers Anonymous Las Vegas hotline (702) 655-8184